Read on as one woman shares her tips on how to get pregnant faster.
Some highlighted tips:
- practicing kindness
- seeking balance
- using visualisation
- trying new sexual positions
- eating zinc
- taking a break from the normal routine
There are all sorts of reasons why women may want to get pregnant faster. Some plan for their baby to be born within a particular ‘window’ of time, or work towards their children being separated by an age preferred space of time. Couples who don’t have the option of being together all the time may also need to plan conception more carefully.
Reasons why getting pregnant faster may be important
- Maternal age. As women get older, conceiving naturally becomes more difficult.
- Having their children close together in ages.
- Work commitments. For some women, taking extended time off work is unrealistic.
- A strong emotional drive to conceive and have a baby.
- Medical reasons where falling pregnant may have been a recommendation. Some genetic disorders are more common in older couples.
- When a partner works away from home and the option of leaving conception to chance is not feasible.
- Personal reasons such…
View original post 1,206 more words